For the last several months Jeff has been taking off one day every couple of weeks to get extraneous errands done and to spend bonus time with the kids. Usually these days are pretty low-key; sleep in, enjoy a big breakfast, curl up on the couch with me and read a book together, bond with the kids over a computer game, wash the vans, go to Costco, whatever. But sometimes he takes the opportunity to get us out doing something we would never do otherwise, and sometimes I remember to take pictures :-)
I was going to write about them all in one great, big, picture-heavy post, but it got a little too, well, picture-heavy, so I've split them up into separate posts.
One Friday in March, after the kids were done making a mess doing the dishes,
Jeff took the time to make a helmet for Nathan out of a cardboard box
(don't they make a cute couple?)
... and then we headed out to go pick up his new work van
(the kids in action)
... and went out for supper (pho) with Dad and Mom C. after.
No comments:
Post a Comment