And a gratuitous picture of a very pleased big sister, because I took it on the same day.
Saturday, July 14, 2012
Newborn cuteness
When Daniel was six days old, I did another photo shoot with him, just for fun. Forgive the multitudnous pictures, I can never decide which picture is better than another, so you get them all :)
There's something special about such tiny little toes, isn't there?
I really like this little kid :) Sure, I loved all my babies, but for some reason I'm definitely liking this little newborn more than I did the others. I don't know if it's because all the kangaroo care helped me bond better, or my experience that this stage is so short, or my awareness that it may be my last, but I really Like him!! Which is fun :)
And a gratuitous picture of a very pleased big sister, because I took it on the same day.
And a gratuitous picture of a very pleased big sister, because I took it on the same day.
Labels:
babies,
Daniel,
photo shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are great!!!!!
ReplyDelete