Thursday, October 18, 2012

Daniel - 3 weeks


Sorry folks, I have been terribly remiss in posting any pictures of Dear Daniel recently!  I was going to make one massive post catching up from 3 weeks to 3 months, but, what do you know, it could never get caught up, and sat and sat and made me feel guilty, so let's see if I can catch up one week at a time ...



Three Weeks -- July 24th
To be honest, he had a horrible case of baby zits for his three-week photo shoot, which I found terribly uninspiring, and I never got back in the blogging groove after that.  (And then the Olympics took up my sitting-at-the-computer-while-nursing-in-the-middle-of-the-night time, and then my family came to visit, and then ... yeah, I can always find excuses ;-) )






Next installment tomorrow, mayhap ...

2 comments:

  1. I recognize that blanket =) Such a cute chunky baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for it! You'll see it show up a lot more, it's a favorite around here :)

      Delete