Friday, September 28, 2012

Rejoice with me!

... For Anna has gone poop in the toilet four times in the last three days!!!!  And she has been rewarded with a handle of chocolate chips every time, which is hopefully enough motivation for it to continue :)


Yay, no more poopy underwear to rinse out!  (At least not as much).  I have been trying harder to potty train her this last month, so much so that she's been in underwear (or only leggings/pantaloons) most of her waking hours every week day (I mean, c'mon, I know she's capable of it, she has to figure out what it feels like before she has to go.)  Her only 'morning chore' has been to go potty whenever I tell her and keep her underwear dry.  It is sometimes successful.  Thankfully we've had a really dry summer, so I can keep her outside a lot of the time. 

Twice a couple weeks ago I took her out in public in underwear (short trips, where I knew we'd be near a bathroom in an hour), and both times she did not pee in her underwear! :) ... She only  pooped in them :(  
Oh, and she stayed dry through the night a couple nights ago!  (Which was probably because I forgot to make her drink any water at supper, and my kids don't generally drink any water on their own.)  So, yeah.... the excitement in my life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment