These pictures are a sampling of the goings on for May 2018. I believe they're in order.
Anna got a spot of Nutella on her cheek so she was matching Kate
Work day at the Koehns, taking a lunch break
work is always more fun with friends
Emily staying chill in a shade tent
young lady Kate
Anna giving free rides

It is mandatory for a mother to have at least one screaming face picture of each of her babies =P
Dad and Mom came for supper, and Nathan and Mom made it for us. Yum!
I know Nathan's growing, but I think he might be on his tiptoes for better leverage there...
15 years with the most amazing husband ever, and all these beautiful children God has given us!!
2 1/2 years old

helping wash Daddy's car
her happy place
chillaxing with books on a Saturday
playing at the new parkour park
these friends had the kids overnight and then took us out for a steak dinner!
enjoying a date day hike (and I managed to find the only construction plastic in the park for my selfie, ugh!)
enjoying the hot weather at Williams Park with the Greenhows

we had to find alternate clothes for the trip home after a few slips
fun with food

we all love Granny!
sisters
she sleeps in weird places so often...
5 months, and almost up into a crawling position

my girls with the neighbors playing "prairie girl"
birthday bash! Angy (left) and Jamie (right) and I have birthdays in the same week so Susi (holding the camera) hosted a girls day for us. Fun with friends!!

the other pair of sisters
just because it was cool. ring around the sun

other shoppers beware!
opening presents on birthday morning. and now she is double digits, folks, all grown up
























No comments:
Post a Comment