I thought I didn't have any pictures but Jeff, bless his heart, had taken some that I can share with you. Yay! We're actually getting a different unit than the one we walked through, so the layout will be mirrored. (To be precise, the next one over, so the front window will be looking right onto the common patio section. But they're both end units.)
This is outside the front door. A long 'lawn' and wide street with visitor parking gives it more of a 'real' house and less of a townhouse feel. Those are little blueberry bushes that Nathan is next to.
The floorplan:
This is the view out the front window ... I think it's supposed to be the dining room end of the house
Kitchen in the middle, facing the front
Out the back of the house, so I think the living room end, because there's an electric fireplace on the wall. Large deck out there.
The kitchen, facing the back of the house
On the ground floor level. This room is between the front door and double garage. The closet Anna is in is full of built-in storage & shelving. Half bath on the left. I think this will end up being office/school room.
Upstairs we have no pictures of, but it's fairly basic. Stacker laundry. Three bedrooms. Two small ones for the kids. One master w/ walk in closet, windows to the ceiling (which goes high at the end, up to 12 ft I think), and a mountain view :) We have never had a bedroom with an en-suite, I am very much looking forward to it!
Walking through the 18 acre forest we can see from the back balcony. It's six houses down from us.
Forest, continued. It is still under construction, there will be a playground and mini bike park section when they're done, along with picnic tables, etc. But it's open for walking through.
Enjoy!









It's so beautiful! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete