Wednesday, November 25, 2015

18 months ago ...

18 months ago today, we left Daniel's body on a hospital bed and walked away without him.

As with almost every big life event, I suppose, it both feels like it was a different lifetime ago, and impossible that so much time has passed.

I don't have much profound to say -- I know, there's so much I haven't said, so much I could say; The marvelous gift of Leah, the sweet one-year memorial/birthday party our friends hosted for us, new friends who never had the privilege of knowing Daniel, new family members, finally getting a tombstone, and just how life goes on and school and growing kids and all the other things that make up a good life -- but here is, finally, the link to the movie of Daniel's funeral.  (The first 20 minutes or so were cut off due to a technical glitch.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAK-iusYoPg&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment