I know this is super fuzzy, but I love the serious action going on :)
They did quite enjoy it! When they were done I had them hang their stuff on the line so it could dry.
Well ...
It didn't even get dry before it started raining. And then the next day it started POURING. You know, the type of rain that's fairly normal for Ohio, but happens about once a year out here.
And then that leaky downspout looked inviting enough to encourage children to get even more clothes wet ...
Even big kids!
Melissa showering
Bethany's turn
Nathan decided swim shorts would work better for this
"Wasn't that fun?!"
Daniel wanted down (see his arms?)
So I let him go ...
and go...
"Hey guys, look at Daniel!"
Waaa, now I'm all wet and cold!
(Nathan actually hauled him out and turned him around when he started wailing, he seemed too flustered to do it himself)
Hm, I wonder if it would be fun if I tried again?
And then the instant pond must be properly enjoyed (I'm going to have to wash the walls now, they splashed the mud so high!)
Not 10 minutes later there was overheard, "Rain, rain, come again!" because it had completely stopped. Good thing they got out and enjoyed it while it was around :)
Now we'll just have to wait and see if those poor things on the line get a chance to dry out before the next rain ...
The other day it wasn't supposed to rain at all. And then we got three inches within an hour. I'm glad you got some too--I'm pretty sure it bonds us somehow. =)
ReplyDelete