.... Joy and I had decided to go to Fort Langley before her kids had to start school again (August 9, 2011).
Top: Nathan, Hannah, Judah
Bottom: Rebecca, Miriam, Anna, James, Kate
Hannah and Nathan building a wall to keep Miriam in the 'house' -- you can just see her fingers peeking over the top. She climbed out right after this :)
The ever-popular blacksmith. Judah got a hook from him!
Anna
I love that age :)
Playing 'preserve the fish' -- seeing how fast they could get a barrel of fish to another barrel where they 'salted' it
I do like Fort Langley :) I don't worry (too much) about the kids disappearing on me, because exits are limited, the place is small, and staff gets to know who belongs to whom really quickly when there are so few visitors!
Nathan in the prow of the boat
Anna climbing -- quite an undertaking at that size!
Building, very precisely :)
Yay for hills to roll down!
She loved this ... climb right up to the very edge, turn around, then scoot down. Even I was getting a little freaked out as she attempted to turn around some of those times.
"See Mommy, we could all live together and share a bed!"
Fun! We've got to go sometime. :) Maybe you and I and the kids could go, since Saturdays with the dad's seem pretty limited!
ReplyDeleteIn that first photo, I think you forgot a name. :)