Wednesday, February 15, 2012
It's a ..... !
We -- Jeff, Nathan, Kate and Anna, Grammy, Louise and Joanne came with me -- went for the detailed ultrasound yesterday. It was so fun! Only Jeff, Joanne and I had ever seen an ultrasound before, and it was so fun to see all the reactions from the spectators as we saw the baby's hands in front of face;
smacking lips; kicking the foot;
and, of course, the terribly creepy view of the face that looks more like a skeleton than anything. I think Anna understood that I have a baby in my blossoming tummy for the first time; right after we came out of the room, she climbed on my lap, put her hands on my belly and said, "There" as if she wanted to look inside and see the baby again.
The technician was really nice, and although she wouldn't tell us right out what gender it is, she gave
us a nice close-up view so we could make a very educated guess ;) But it wasn't until today when I called the doctor's office that I got confirmation on what we strongly suspected ...
it's a boy!!!
We are all thrilled :) Even Nathan, who's said all along that he wants it to be a girl so that our family matches Steve and Susan's, had the hugest smile on his face when I told him, and said that he was really happy to be having a brother.
Labels:
babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment